Compliance and Risk Administrator
CESG Group are looking for a full-time Compliance and Risk Administrator to provide support and assist with the efficiency of the Compliance and Risk Department and its services to all related companies and third parties.
Duties will include maintaining and monitoring accurate and confidential records, such as, but not limited to assisting with:
• Maintenance of the Risk Register
• Monitoring completion of new business enquiry and take-on process
• Preparation of reports for Board meetings
• Internal audit corrective action investigating and monitoring
• Entering data accurately into Excel
• Annual review of agreements and related documents
• Internal and external audits
• Scanning and Filing of documents
• Continual reviews of records held
• Preparation of procedures
• Collection of documents
The successful candidate will ideally have administration experience and an understanding of working within the field of compliance. With the ability to understand and convey detailed information, produce accurate data and communicate through strong verbal and written formats with fellow colleagues and clients alike.
Ideally the candidate will have a good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C, above or equivalent, including Maths and English. A basic understanding of office software applications is a must whilst also being able to adapt to new systems.
CESG Group believe in encouraging the potential of all their employees and appropriate training and development will be identified and supported as part of our ongoing staff development programme.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Opportunities@cesguernsey.com by 11th August 2017